Presenters Required: Benefit Media Group

flavie

Hello,

My name is Flavie and after reading your advertisement on Internet-radio, I am very interested to read about that Star Radio are looking for presenters.

The role of presenter at Star Radio is a brilliant opportunity to join a upcoming station and get involved in their hardworking team. Here I would love to have the opportunity to express my love for music, engage with thousands of dedicated listeners, get involved with the community on a very unique level as well as gain valuable radio experience. This is because presenting at an established station, like Star Radio, would be a wonderful start to my radio presenting career and fulfil a lifelong ambition.

In addition to having an enthusiastic interest in presenting at Star Radio, passion for radio journalism and a well-informed knowledge (and pure love) of music; I also have substantial experience and skills in all areas of radio, music and broadcasting. This comes from my journalism media course, current volunteering role at Hospital Radio Mount Vernon and past work placements at Fresh Air Radio and Rubix Radio. However it is in my more recent role as presenter for FM1FM RADIO, a community - radio station in London, that I have gained relevant radio experience and skills within radiojournalism. At FM1FM, I presented a classic rock radio show, titled: 'The All Things Classic Rock Show,' where I use Myriad to play vintage songs and records, engage with fellow music lovers and entertain audiences all over the UK. In addition to these duties, I use my music and news knowledge, to regularly come up with creative ideas and on air features. In addition to generating engaging and unique material, I write radio scripts as well as source and create music playlists for the show. Here I am very proficient at using Myriad and have an excellent understanding of mixing desks, Audacity Software, Adobe Audition and affiliated hardware and can also self-edit and record material and footage going on air. As well as having presenting experience, good radio skills, researching experience, and excellent time management skills and be able to work great under pressure in fast paced environments, I have other beneficial skills. Speaking fluent English and some French, I possess a cheerful, bubbly, can do attitude as well as a polite - friendly personality and dedicated work ethic. I am also very proficient at using Microsoft Office Software, Apple Macs, Photoshop, Adobe Software, CMS, InDesign, HTML, content management systems, Blogging Platform Sites and Social Networking Media.

I would like an information pack and apply to volunteer as a presenter. Here I would be humbly delighted to learn more about the station, as I would really appreciate the opportunity and experience.

Thank you

Kind regards

Ms Flavie Belanco

Hello,

My name is Flavie and after reading your advertisement on Internet-radio, I am very interested to read about that Star Radio are looking for presenters.

The role of presenter at Star Radio is a brilliant opportunity to join a upcoming station and get involved in their hardworking team. Here I would love to have the opportunity to express my love for music, engage with thousands of dedicated listeners, get involved with the community on a very unique level as well as gain valuable radio experience. This is because presenting at an established station, like Star Radio, would be a wonderful start to my radio presenting career and fulfil a lifelong ambition.

In addition to having an enthusiastic interest in presenting at Star Radio, passion for radio journalism and a well-informed knowledge (and pure love) of music; I also have substantial experience and skills in all areas of radio, music and broadcasting. This comes from my journalism media course, current volunteering role at Hospital Radio Mount Vernon and past work placements at Fresh Air Radio and Rubix Radio. However it is in my more recent role as presenter for FM1FM RADIO, a community - radio station in London, that I have gained relevant radio experience and skills within radiojournalism. At FM1FM, I presented a classic rock radio show, titled: 'The All Things Classic Rock Show,' where I use Myriad to play vintage songs and records, engage with fellow music lovers and entertain audiences all over the UK. In addition to these duties, I use my music and news knowledge, to regularly come up with creative ideas and on air features. In addition to generating engaging and unique material, I write radio scripts as well as source and create music playlists for the show. Here I am very proficient at using Myriad and have an excellent understanding of mixing desks, Audacity Software, Adobe Audition and affiliated hardware and can also self-edit and record material and footage going on air. As well as having presenting experience, good radio skills, researching experience, and excellent time management skills and be able to work great under pressure in fast paced environments, I have other beneficial skills. Speaking fluent English and some French, I possess a cheerful, bubbly, can do attitude as well as a polite - friendly personality and dedicated work ethic. I am also very proficient at using Microsoft Office Software, Apple Macs, Photoshop, Adobe Software, CMS, InDesign, HTML, content management systems, Blogging Platform Sites and Social Networking Media.

I would like an information pack and apply to volunteer as a presenter. Here I would be humbly delighted to learn more about the station, as I would really appreciate the opportunity and experience.

Thank you

Kind regards

Ms Flavie Belanco
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com I have a job for you