Presenters Wanted For New Station

Chazzer

Hi Fellow Music Lovers,

My names Charlie and I am helping launch a new internet based Radio Station covering the whole of Cheshire, up to Liverpool, Manchester and surrounding areas. The PG station began life in June 2023 after several months of hard work raising the funds for our licenses. YES, we are legit! We are a UK radio station but we have advertised to all countries.

We are currently looking for volunteer DJ's to present permanent 2 hour Live spots on our station from your home. We will be bringing most genres to our station shortly but for now we are using one stream to host all genres which should work great with our audience. You will need a good PC and internet connection, decent mic, software to present shows, and a wide selection of mp3’s.

The DJ must be able to host a show and not just play music. Our aim is to get listeners involved with our community website, with the radio station and with the DJ of the show. Our priority is to ensure our listeners enjoy what they hear and enjoy listening to our DJ's voices, and personalities. We have tons of spaces going from presenter, to advertiser, promo/jingle maker, Website ideas, If you would like any of those opportunities, please email me today.

We will accept most genres, but rap, hip hop and heavy metal is off the menu and PG songs must be played. The positions will be unpaid on a volunteer basis.

If you believe you have the oomph, the drive and the personality to become a DJ at our station - and be able to become an icon of our station then we want to hear from you. Please feel free to send us your bio containing your location, genre you’d like to play, with a 15 minute demo on mp3, with short bits of songs, and you talking on the mic.

You can use https://www.wetransfer.com/ to send your demo’s for free.

It is much more than what music you play, it's your dedication to our listeners, your love for the music you play, and most of all - you must enjoy it.

Email me at: chazzerward80@gmail.com

Thank you

Charlie Ward

IANJ49

Hi Fellow Music Lovers,

My names Charlie and I am helping launch a new internet based Radio Station covering the whole of Cheshire, up to Liverpool, Manchester and surrounding areas. The PG station began life in June 2023 after several months of hard work raising the funds for our licenses. YES, we are legit! We are a UK radio station but we have advertised to all countries.

We are currently looking for volunteer DJ's to present permanent 2 hour Live spots on our station from your home. We will be bringing most genres to our station shortly but for now we are using one stream to host all genres which should work great with our audience. You will need a good PC and internet connection, decent mic, software to present shows, and a wide selection of mp3’s.

The DJ must be able to host a show and not just play music. Our aim is to get listeners involved with our community website, with the radio station and with the DJ of the show. Our priority is to ensure our listeners enjoy what they hear and enjoy listening to our DJ's voices, and personalities. We have tons of spaces going from presenter, to advertiser, promo/jingle maker, Website ideas, If you would like any of those opportunities, please email me today.

We will accept most genres, but rap, hip hop and heavy metal is off the menu and PG songs must be played. The positions will be unpaid on a volunteer basis.

If you believe you have the oomph, the drive and the personality to become a DJ at our station - and be able to become an icon of our station then we want to hear from you. Please feel free to send us your bio containing your location, genre you’d like to play, with a 15 minute demo on mp3, with short bits of songs, and you talking on the mic.

It is much more than what music you play, it's your dedication to our listeners, your love for the music you play, and most of all - you must enjoy it.

Thank you

Charlie Ward
Hi Charlie
I have emailed my Demo to be a DJ/Presenter on your Radio Station
IAN JOHNSON

Chazzer

Danny54

I have been watching this forum for ages for a radio station that would be good for me ... I have 300.000 albums from the 50's to the present day ... who am I ... I am a DJ that has been around since 2003 ... tried a few radio stations but my trouble was I was looking for listeners more than 7 lol never happened ... I have sam broadcaster ... have a great mic ... have some great music ... and I class myself as a great DJ ... then I look at IAN JOHNSON who never seems to find the radio station he is looking for ... Attention Seeker with a false back ground ... everytime I visit this site he seems to want to join every radio station and advertise who he is with a demo ... does you radio stations listen to his demo's ... because NO ONE seems to won't him ... I would love to hear his demo ... if you want's a real DJ that doesn't entertain, discord, facebook, x , or any other platform I might be interested ... thumbs up to skype lol

Last edited:

DJKsette

Hi Fellow Music Lovers,

Thank you

Charlie Ward
Hey Charlie,

One question…Aside from Metallica, Megadeth and most of the Thrash Metal bands, would the following be considered Metal:
AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin

George Price