Presenters wanted

Beatz-On Radio

We at Beatz-On Radio are looking for volunteer presenters, preferably live, for our station. We are a relatively new Internet station looking to grow and have slots available for all genres. Whether you're an experienced presenter or just starting out, get in touch and show us what you've got. We can't promise fame and fortune but we can promise a station that's in it for the long haul and a great bunch of fellow presenters. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Billy Camino

We at Beatz-On Radio are looking for volunteer presenters, preferably live, for our station. We are a relatively new Internet station looking to grow and have slots available for all genres. Whether you're an experienced presenter or just starting out, get in touch and show us what you've got. We can't promise fame and fortune but we can promise a station that's in it for the long haul and a great bunch of fellow presenters. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Beatz, I would like to submit my info to you, although I am indeed Pre-Recorded... Oldies mostly 50's through 90's plus. Interested? Thank you.

Noel

Hello. I used to be a mobile DJ for many years here in West London. I stopped now doing this little sideline job/ hobby of mine. I am now thinking to do DJ online.
I play Disco, Pop songs, R& B, Hip Hop, Jazzy tunes, Latin, Bossa Nova, Rock & Roll, you name it. Hope to hear from u. Regards,

Noel

I am new here. I am looking for any Online Radio where I can do a show maybe 1 or 2 hours a week?
I used to be a Mobile DJ here in London. I got my own DJ Mixer and loads of music.
I play Disco, Pop songs, R& B, Hip Hop, Jazzy tunes, Latin, Bossa Nova, Rock & Roll, you name it. Hope to hear from u. Cheers.