Professionally produced and presented Rock Show - The Rock Block

IanD

Any stations interested in taking my new show?

The Rock Block is a brand new, weekly, 2 hour rock show available for syndication.

The show features classic rock tracks from AC/DC, ZZ Top, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Deep Purple, etc. etc, new releases, contemporary artists and everything in between. It does not cover ‘heavy’ or ‘thrash’ metal.

Suitable for stations worldwide, the Rock Block is fast-paced, with emphasis on playing the music with just the right amount of chat to tie everything together, with some personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to the promo trailer below. I can provide more detailed information by email ian(at)rockblockradioshow.com or via a PM on this forum.

The Rock Block Promo Trailer

Many thanks for reading to the end.

Ian

IanD

Following my post last Friday I've had four stations in The UK, one in the US and one in Australia take The Rock Block from w/c 7th Feb when the first show will be available.

If there are any other stations interested in broadcasting the Rock Block, please get in touch. All shows are generic in terms of no mention of the weather, news, day of the week, COVID (!!) or anything that will date each show. Consequently, shows can be broadcast out of sequence.

For further information please email me ian(at)rockblockradioshow.com or send me a direct message on the forum.

Promo trailer is available on the original post - take a listen. :)

Many thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

The Rock Block's first show was released on 1st February and there are now 16 stations broadcasting it, including two in the US, two in Canada, one in Australia and one in Malta.

The original promo trailer is at the top of this thread and you can find more information on my website - www.rockblockradioshow.com

“I love your delivery and song choices – all good stuff. The show is too good to only air one time a week I feel.” (Patrick Rieber, Owner, Pat Paradise Rock Station 104.5FM (Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA)

Please get in touch if you would like to hear a sample show, either via a DM on the forum or by email - ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Many thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

The Rock Block is now being aired on 23 stations. 13 in the UK, with three in Canada, two in the US, two in Australia and one each in Spain, Malta and Peru.

I'm keen for more stations to take the show. Full details on the websiite - rockblockradioshow.com

IanD

The Rock Block is now being broadcast on 36 stations. In addition to stations in the UK, it is being aired in Spain, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Lanzarote and Malta.

I am keen for more stations to take it. You can listen to a recent show here https://we.tl/t-WT6yff9sXB (WeTransfer link).

If your station is interested in airing The Rock Block please get in touch either via a DM here or by email - ian@rockblockradioshow.com

There is also more information on the show's website - www.rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading. :)

Ian D

IanD

40+ radio stations are now broadcasting The Rock Block but there is plenty of room for more.

You can listen to a recent show here -
If your station is interested in airing The Rock Block please get in touch either via a DM here or by email - ian@rockblockradioshow.com

There is also more information on the show's website - www.rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading. :)

Ian D

IanD

The Rock Block is now going out every week on 46 stations. Twenty two based in the UK, with 24 sprinkled across the globe from Peru to New Zealand. I am still looking for more stations to take the show.

All songs played are radio friendly and the majority of stations taking the show play a wide range of genres. Your station does not necessarily need to be a 'rock' station.

If you are interested in broadcasting a professionally produced and presented show on your radio station, here's a link (WeTransfer) to a recent show - The Rock Block

Check out my website for more information rockblockradioshow.com or email ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

Still keen to add stations who'd like to take my weekly two-hour show. Just bubbling under 50 stations broadcast The Rock Block but there is room for more.

I'm an experienced presenter and presented my first ever show in 1984 (yikes).

The show goes out on stations sprinkled across four continents from Peru to New Zealand. I have a 'vault' of 25 shows ready to go and would welcome more stations. I'd particularly welcome stations from Africa and Asia where I have no representation. However, if The Rock Block would be suitable for your station please get in touch wherever you are.

Thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

Keen to add more stations. The show is continuing to grow with great feedback from station owners and listeners. If you're interested in The Rock Block full details are on my website, including a sample show - rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

Always looking for more stations to broadcast The Rock Block (currently 53 stations airing it). New 2 hour show released every Tuesday. Shows are available as 4 X 29 mins segments or 1 X 120 mins file.

I have a 'vault' of 30+ previous shows available to broadcast too. Every show is 'fresh' as there is no mention of day, time, weather, season, what's in the news, etc.

There's more info on my website, including a sample show - rockblockradioshow.com

rontvradio

HELLO,,,,,,,,,,,BE A SILENT guest OR a VERBAL guest....OR just watch/listen to .....the FRANKIE V. conspiracy AND non conspiracy radio/tv show.

EMAIL us(rontvradio@gmail.com) your REQUEST for.........DAYS and TIMES and INTERNET location of our show.

IanD

HELLO,,,,,,,,,,,BE A SILENT guest OR a VERBAL guest....OR just watch/listen to .....the FRANKIE V. conspiracy AND non conspiracy radio/tv show.

EMAIL us(rontvradio@gmail.com) your REQUEST for.........DAYS and TIMES and INTERNET location of our show.
Hey, ever thought of starting your own thread rather than jump on mine with no relevance?

jonras

Any stations interested in taking my new show?

The Rock Block is a brand new, weekly, 2 hour rock show available for syndication.

The show features classic rock tracks from AC/DC, ZZ Top, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Deep Purple, etc. etc, new releases, contemporary artists and everything in between. It does not cover ‘heavy’ or ‘thrash’ metal.

Suitable for stations worldwide, the Rock Block is fast-paced, with emphasis on playing the music with just the right amount of chat to tie everything together, with some personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to the promo trailer below. I can provide more detailed information by email ian(at)rockblockradioshow.com or via a PM on this forum.

The Rock Block Promo Trailer

Many thanks for reading to the end.

Ian
interested

IanD

Always looking for stations.

The Rock Block is 1 year old today! 67 stations dotted across the globe are now broadcasting the show. Interested? If so, please DM me. Alternatively, take a look at website and you can contact me from there - www.rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for looking.

Ian D