Professionally run Internet Radio Station looking for presenters

oldiesfm

Are You Interested in presenting your own Radio Show?

Hi there,

VOR starts on the 29th of this month at Hi welcome to variety online radio.com internet radio at its best.

Playing, Oldies,Soul,Top 40, ect mostley Feel Good Music For All ages.
We hold a PPL PRS and MCPS license which covers royalties in the UK and 38 other countries.

We need presenters who can do a show on a regular basis at the same times each week

We are NOT looking for people to just play music, we need presenters, so you need to be comfortable with talking on air. The station is fully licensed, so you will need to ensure that the music you play meets our legal obligations ie no bootlegs ect

Our target audience is 21 - 50 year olds , Most of our shows are music based so we are idealy looking for some variety and interesting shows.

Jingles will be provided free of charge. Microphones must be provided by yourself.

Our aim is to get listeners involved with our website and chatroom, the radio station and with the DJ of the show. Our priority is to ensure our listeners enjoy what they hear and enjoy listening to our DJ's voices, and personalities.

Any DJ would be free to play their own music (obviously within the genres above) but I'm looking for someone really passionate about the music they play.

All work is Voluntary and is unpaid. This may change in the future.

[SIZE=-1]This is and will be a professionally run Internet Radio Station.
[/SIZE]

I'd be interested in pre-recorded shows or live shows, I’m able to accommodate either (live shows within specific times).

If you need any more information please get in touch. studio@varietyonlineradio.com

Many thanks
Alec