Professionally Run Internet Radio Station Looking to cover some shifts

oldiesfm

Hi there,

NOT LOOKING FOR SUPERSTAR DJS WHO HAVE SEEN AND DONE IT ALL , AGED 16

All work is Voluntary and is unpaid. This may change in the future.

Last edited:

piedpiperpromo

Hi Guys...

were looking to expand our syndicate of Radio Stations for unsigned bands to get airplay.

We send a weekly submission of the best tracks sent to Pied Piper Promo, via our syndicate, for them to consider for airplay.

All you need to do is take a listen to the 5-10 tracks (details of genre, hometown etc will be included so you can easily skip anything unsuuited for your show) and if you like one that you hear give it a play on your show.

We will notify bands that are successful in acheiving radio play and they in turn will be inviting their fans to tune into your show..... instantly giving you a boost in listenership. All tracks will be pre-vetted by Pied Piper Promo for radio quality and content.

Submissions will include a stream of the track (if you need an MP3 copy we can obtain this for you
Artist Details
Genre
hometown

Confirm via reply and we can add your mailing address to the syndicate list in time for the first submissions next week

Pied Piper Promo
Pied Piper Promotions | Facebook

Oldies FM

I currently run my own small radio station and am very passionate, I am looking to expand and dj on a professional station. I am confident and dedicated. I also have plenty of free time, a new powerful laptop and of course a mic.
Please get back and let me know.

Thanks

Matt

Doxford

Hi there,

NOT LOOKING FOR SUPERSTAR DJS WHO HAVE SEEN AND DONE IT ALL , AGED 16

We hold a PPL PRS and MCPS license We need presenters who can do a show on a regular basis at the same times each week

We are NOT looking for people to just play music, we need presenters, so you need to be comfortable with talking on air. The station is fully licensed, so you will need to ensure that the music you play meets our legal obligations ie no bootlegs ect

Our target audience is 21 - 50 year olds , Most of our shows are music based so we are idealy looking for some variety and interesting shows.

Jingles will be provided free of charge. Microphones must be provided by yourself.

Our aim is to get listeners involved with our website and chatroom, the radio station and with the DJ of the show. Our priority is to ensure our listeners enjoy what they hear and enjoy listening to our DJ's voices, and personalities.

Any DJ would be free to play their own music (obviously within the genres above) but I'm looking for someone really passionate about the music they play.

All work is Voluntary and is unpaid. This may change in the future.

This is a professionally run Internet Radio Station.

Can you give us an idea of the days / times you need to cover?
The best way to contact you?
Do you need a recording of currently hosted shows?
Any particular genre slot you need covering?
Any particular decade of music?
I think to enjoy doing the work on a regular basis for free, the "passion" is a given ...... it depends what else you need!

nazif

DJ dedicated International Radio needs DJ!

Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software (with licence) for free (worth $ 250).
# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.
# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.
# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.
# Live SMS facility so that the dj's can get in touch with the listeners & to get their song requests.
And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.

All types of genres accepted. Shows can be live/ prerecorded. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURE FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! :)

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or direct email us: [FONT=arial, sans-serif]job@radiobeatz.com[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com

Last edited: