PULSE RADIO 24/7 rock looking for rock djs from all over the world.

Sean Wilkie

Hi,
This is Cru the owner of pulse looking for djs from across the world that like 60-present rock and can dj a show two times a week for 2 hours. I will also accept some talk and sports radio peeps as long as they fall in my daytime hours. I have run this station for 2 years and been successful but have 19 yrs experience overall. So as long as u have sams, vdj or can send your stuff over and I can put in lets talk. Hit me up at djcru68@hotmail.com and the website is www.pulse-radio.net again I sound lame here and fuck that shit u can talk shit on my station and have fun were on fubar, facebook, twitter, instagram, tune in and radio.net that I know of. LOL so hit me up I have opening for leadership as well.

Attachments

• pulsebanner.png
    pulsebanner.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 1,037

Robbie Mack

Hi,
This is Cru the owner of pulse looking for djs from across the world that like 60-present rock and can dj a show two times a week for 2 hours. I will also accept some talk and sports radio peeps as long as they fall in my daytime hours. I have run this station for 2 years and been successful but have 19 yrs experience overall. So as long as u have sams, vdj or can send your stuff over and I can put in lets talk. Hit me up at djcru68@hotmail.com and the website is www.pulse-radio.net again I sound lame here and fuck that shit u can talk shit on my station and have fun were on fubar, facebook, twitter, instagram, tune in and radio.net that I know of. LOL so hit me up I have opening for leadership as well.

Hi, I'm a metal guy. Don't have Sam or VDJ, not in a position to drop that kind of cash on a hobby at the moment, but I can certainly put a show together for you and you can air it. You let me know if you have interest.