Questions

Dayrion

A group of Friends and I would love to start a internet radio station but we have a few questions before we pool our money to start.

1.) Are royalties included in your prices or will we need to pay them through another group?

2.) We plan on getting multiple D.J's what program will be needed to broadcast our station?

3.) How many listening hours for 30 people would the 120gb package get us??

4.) We are looking to do a 24 hours/ 7 days a week station with a 30 listener limit will the 120 gb bandwith be enough for us or will we need to do something else??

fringradio

A group of Friends and I would love to start a internet radio station but we have a few questions before we pool our money to start.

1.) Are royalties included in your prices or will we need to pay them through another group?

2.) We plan on getting multiple D.J's what program will be needed to broadcast our station?

3.) How many listening hours for 30 people would the 120gb package get us??

4.) We are looking to do a 24 hours/ 7 days a week station with a 30 listener limit will the 120 gb bandwith be enough for us or will we need to do something else??

1.) Nope you need to contact the PRS/MCPS (www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk) AND PPL (www.ppluk.com).

2.) All depends if the DJs are all over the country for example then they need to connect to the server using from there place using winamp or some other Shoucast capable system. If they are on the one place for example the make shift studio in the back room then something like Sam Broadcaster would be good.

3.) Depends on the Bit rate and such. There is a calculator on the site. Internet Radio Bandwidth Calculator

4.) Add as you need it. Its Pay as you go.

I'm sure that Support will be along to fill in some gaps. :bandit::)

Fring