radio cv

B

Brad

Good evening my name is Bradley Watmuff I’m 33 years old and I have a disability called cerebral palsy and mild learning difficulties. It doesn’t stop me from doing shows. I love to entertain everyone. My music taste is from the 50s to the charts. I use a tracker ball and a laptop. Please note there’s a lot of background noise which I can’t cut out it’s the only way I work. It would be great if I could join any station and have fun I can send you a demo and I hope you like it and I speak clearly

nobarriersradio

Hi Bradley,

I work on No Barriers Radio, a station that doesn't discriminate and openly promotes everyone - no matter what. More than happy for you to send me a demo and we can take it from there. Please bear with us as all of us work voluntarily and have day jobs, so it may take a few days to get back to you.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,

Matt

matt@nobarriersradio.com

Pure Beat Radio

Good evening my name is Bradley Watmuff I’m 33 years old and I have a disability called cerebral palsy and mild learning difficulties. It doesn’t stop me from doing shows. I love to entertain everyone. My music taste is from the 50s to the charts. I use a tracker ball and a laptop. Please note there’s a lot of background noise which I can’t cut out it’s the only way I work. It would be great if I could join any station and have fun I can send you a demo and I hope you like it and I speak clearly
Hi again Bradley, hope your well?. I received your email, but your mp3 demo wasnt opening properly. Can you resend it?

If your still looking to do pre rec shows, drop me an email. Its: russ@purebeatradio.co.uk

Last edited: