Radio DJ/Presenter looking for Thursday 6 - 8pm slot (No Longer Looking)

Toby Gribben

Hello there, My name is Toby Gribben and I am 14 years old. If anyone has a slot on a Thursday from 18:00 to 20:00 (UK Time) I would be very interested. I have been doing radio since I was 9 and I am on my school radio. I really enjoy presenting on radio shows and I have a great passion for music, I mainly enjoy current music in the charts but I also like music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. My show would be called 'Toby On A Thursday' and it would consist of great music, talk, news updates and fun listener interaction i.e Quizes. This will be voluntary so I do not require you to pay me any money. If you are interested please include the name of your radio station and your contact details below :)

Hello there, My name is Toby Gribben and I am 14 years old. If anyone has a slot on a Thursday from 18:00 to 20:00 (UK Time) I would be very interested. I have been doing radio since I was 9 and I am on my school radio. I really enjoy presenting on radio shows and I have a great passion for music, I mainly enjoy current music in the charts but I also like music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. My show would be called 'Toby On A Thursday' and it would consist of great music, talk, news updates and fun listener interaction i.e Quizes. This will be voluntary so I do not require you to pay me any money. If you are interested please include the name of your radio station and your contact details below :)
Please email me Toby email to harry@akpradio.org.uk and we can talk more about getting you on to akp radio