Radio Group Looking For Committed and Enthusiastic Presenters/DJ's

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Hi everybody from everyone at the ABK Radio Group, We are looking to recruit new Presenters DJ's/MC's to play on any of ABK Radio's Stations whether its either ABK POP, ABK DANCE OR ABK ROCK.[/FONT]
We are looking for people who are interested in either Pop, Dance or Rock Music! If you take a passion for any of these genres and would not mind sharing it with the world, this position is for you!
The Equipment you will need will consist of: microphone of good quality, A computer or Laptop and a library full of music! Of Course, if u do own a pair of DJ Decks and would like to use them, all you need is a Red & White RCA Cable with a 3.5mm jack on the end, you will plug this into the back of your computer in the blue input socket if u have one!

You will be broadcasting with a Shoutcast/Icecast server either in Winamp, Sam Broadcaster or EdCast, if u would prefer to use a other program you can negotiate it with me (ABK Radio Owner)
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We will provide you with support to set-up your equipment over Skype![/FONT]
You will reach a large audience as ABK Pop is on Itunes radio ABK Dance is waiting on a response! You will also be found on the TuneIn radio app for Various Smart Phones
If you are interested send me an email @ joshualewishandley@abkradio.co.uk

check out our radio ABK Radio

jambo

What about a syndicated shows for you station.

I do a show every Monday night called "All Request Monday Night" from 10:00pm GMT/BST through till 1:00am GMT/BST Tuesday morning.

I take requests via Skype, Email, Text Message, the show website at The All Request Show.

The shows motto is "we want to play what you want to hear"

If this show is something that interests you then please get in touch
studio@jamieowensradio.co.uk

Rgds

Jamie