Radio Presenter - Seeking opportunity

VTScotlandUK

Radio presenter seeks opportunity. Previously had regular show on Hospital radio station some years back.
Confident presenter that is willing to work hard on producing brilliant shows.
Hoping to find station which requires a 60, 70, 80s show / easy listening golden oldies.
Own pc, mic and other equipment, bit rusty although will be fine when back in the driving seat !
I am from and based in Scotland.
I enjoy delivering live request shows although I do not see vt shows as a barrier to this, I believe requests can still be attended to, just not live.
I am creative, positive, cheery and I love chatting and playing the listeners favourite tracks.
I am easy to work with and conscientious with my work.
Alan.

Last edited:

iconicextra

look at iconicextra.com as we are after a tuesday night live dj to replace a pre recorded show so if a tuesday evening is ok for you then give me a shout via either joining our discord via the website conicextra.com and clicking the link as we use discord s our main chat platform for staff management and listeners so you would need it if you joined us anyway or drop me a email @ becomeadj@iconicextra.com kindest regards paul DJ Popster

Mal2804

Radio presenter seeks opportunity. Previously had regular show on Hospital radio station some years back.
Hoping to find station which requires a 60, 70, 80s show / easy listening golden oldies.
Own pc, mic and other equipment, bit rusty although will be fine when back in the driving seat !
I enjoy delivering live request shows although I do not see vt shows as a barrier to this, I believe requests can still be attended to, just not live.
I am creative, positive, cheery and I love chatting and playing the listeners favourite tracks.
Alan.
Hi Alan. Lucky7HDRadio/Mix96Fm would be interested in offering you a slot. We are in the Usa broadcadting on FM and over the internet. We have a live call in number and email for requests. For more details message me at mal.luckyradio@yahoo.com

guettier

Hi there Alan, we are WVR and you sound like the kind of presenter we look for - we have high standards and I like your attitude.
So we have various slots for volunteers ... perhaps best to have a listen to us?
Community internet radio for Buckinghamshire - best time to listen is between 9 and three. We're at www.wvr.digital and our email is studio@wvr.digital.
Whatever you decide very best of luck with your broadcasting work.
Simon - WVR

VTScotlandUK

Hi there Alan, we are WVR and you sound like the kind of presenter we look for - we have high standards and I like your attitude.
So we have various slots for volunteers ... perhaps best to have a listen to us?
Community internet radio for Buckinghamshire - best time to listen is between 9 and three. We're at www.wvr.digital and our email is studio@wvr.digital.
Whatever you decide very best of luck with your broadcasting work.
Simon - WVR
Good evening Simon
Many thanks for your interest. I had a listen to your station and it sounds brilliant.
I would be intersted in hearing more about how I become a Presenter at the station, information on the software/system and the next stage.
I would say I have been away from the radio for around 6 years although I am looking forward to returning to the role.
I am currently working on a few demos which I hope to be finished in a week of so.
I also work although I am off every Wednesday, I would be looking at dedicating this day to my presenting, also do you accept vt shows ?
I look forward to your reply.
Regards
Alan.

guettier

Hi there Alan,
Firstly thanks for your interest in WVR and your kind comments about the station.
In answer to some of your points: All our programmes are voice tracked, though you may find it hard to tell that. We operate to the highest possible standards.
We send interested parties to our website to see out 'Terms and Conditions', you're then sent an instructional video to show how the software we use operates. You'll also need either a USB microphone or an audio interface with a mic. If you don't have these, you'll need to invest £20-£30, we offer recommended purchases from Amazon. You also need a set of headphones, nothing special, mobile phone headphones are fine or a cheap set will suffice.
The process would then involve you installing our software on your PC (it must be Windows, Mac is not supported) and having a few practice sessions, most people get to grips with it after two goes, perhaps less. You need to be reasonably proficient with your PC, most people are.
I'd be very interested in hearing your demo - I don't need tons of editing, main point is to hear your voice.
It would be great if you could forward your contact details including a phone number to studio@wvr.digital - this is now best pursued in private.
Thanks again for your interest.
Simon
Station Controller WVR

VTScotlandUK

Hi there Alan,
Firstly thanks for your interest in WVR and your kind comments about the station.
In answer to some of your points: All our programmes are voice tracked, though you may find it hard to tell that. We operate to the highest possible standards.
We send interested parties to our website to see out 'Terms and Conditions', you're then sent an instructional video to show how the software we use operates. You'll also need either a USB microphone or an audio interface with a mic. If you don't have these, you'll need to invest £20-£30, we offer recommended purchases from Amazon. You also need a set of headphones, nothing special, mobile phone headphones are fine or a cheap set will suffice.
The process would then involve you installing our software on your PC (it must be Windows, Mac is not supported) and having a few practice sessions, most people get to grips with it after two goes, perhaps less. You need to be reasonably proficient with your PC, most people are.
I'd be very interested in hearing your demo - I don't need tons of editing, main point is to hear your voice.
It would be great if you could forward your contact details including a phone number to studio@wvr.digital - this is now best pursued in private.
Thanks again for your interest.
Simon
Station Controller WVR

Reba

Hi Alan,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your wish to become a Presenter. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

IE-Radio

Alan.
LOOKING FOR LIVE INTERACTION WITH LISTENERS???COME CHECK US OUT!!!
**PRESENTERS / DJ'S**
IE- RADIO IS ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR PRESENTERS / DJ'S !!! WE ARE A US BASED INTERNATIONAL INTERNET STATION WITH LIVE INTERACTION WITH THE LISTENERS AND OUR GLOBAL DJ'S. WE ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU
GM
Harley
please email ieradio2018@gmail.com

IE-Radio

Alan.
we at ieradio are looking for djs to do live shows we love all types of music and have a good crowd that tune in so if you fancy giving us a go we have time slots open drop a mail to ieradio2018@gmail.com or you could always come see and fill a app out at https://ie-radio.com we look forward to hearing from you
DJ Harley

iconicextra

And again post was originally jan 2021 ??? Don’t think your getting the point here mate it’s like 19 month old post