Radio Presenters Wanted

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you have to be an Irish traveller?

The reason I ask is some of my mates are travellers but English or Scottish, I suppose they would be called "New Age Travellers" but they aren't the sort what sell drugs and do bad stuff, and can put across a good side of the traveller community. I'm also a mod on a forum with a lot of travellers on it.

I can't promise they will be able to regularly do a show but they might well be interested in doing one off stuff or interviews (especially with everyone having 3G even out in the sticks!)

jollyllp

We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, energetic presenters, who have the ability to connect to our listeners, and know about the music we play. You also need to be able to broadcast from hom, to our servers, via software such as SAM Broadcaster. That leads us onto the next section... The Music We Play! Well, we don’t really have a set genre of music that we play; you as the presenter play what you want! If you want a show where you play just 80’s music, so be it! You could have a mix up of 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and today’s chart music........