Radio Presenters Wanted!

ChartMixRadio

Hi there.

There's a brand new Internet radio station which is coming very soon but we've put together a splash page and designed and coded a radio player which has now been added to our splash page.

We need talented radio presenters to come and broadcast for us.

What's the benefits?
- You wont have to spend a penny for your prizes, they are purchased for you as well as jingles. You gain experience in become a more professional radio presenter as your shows go on. Voluntary work looks great on a CV. Become part of the newest internet radio which aims to gain a respectable amount of listeners daily.
Once you are set up with us and have agreed a regular slot, we will let you go and do whatever. You choose the music, take requests if so be it or you can take a pick from the list of shows that we want to air but feel free to make up your own segments within the themed show.

Our aim
- ChartMixRadio says a lot in it's name. We aim to play chart music with the occasional oldie flung in there or even vary from rock, indie, r&b, dance etc. We are also looking to do a couple of weekend slots preferably on a Friday and Saturday, like Floorfillers etc. We're open to ideas and willing to hear people out. Like I said previously, we're not doing this for nothing. We hope to attract a fair, respectable listener base from all different ages and music genre's. From people who like discovering new artists, to dance music floorfilling tunes at the weekend, or even people who are awake in the mornings and want a breakfast show to anything else such as a rock show etc.

I know it all sounds so confusing to you all just now, let me be honest I'm not very good at explaining stuff but I am willing to talk it over with you if you wish to become a presenter. I'm up for a chat with you and you can feel free to ask any questions. I am willing to talk via Skype or even MSN.

We'll provide you with more information on our 1-to-1 chats.

If interested please email darren@chartmixradio.com

Thanks!

ChartMixRadio.com
The internets number one hit music station.

Last edited: