Radio Station Wanted

Jack

Hello,

I'm a very enthusiastic DJ looking for a radio station to join :) I have quite alot of experience, my own software and equipment, and ofcourse my own music. I like to play Top 40, and pop music in a similar style to"Radio 1".

I have set up a few radio stations before, so if you are a new station and need a little bit of help getting your feet of the ground then I can help with things like logos, websites, names and branding. So as long as you have, or are getting all the licenses and can sort out all the servers and things, than I can help with the rest if needed :yes:

If you would like to contact me then simply reply to this post, or drop an email (or add me on MSN) at jack.dunn@live.com

I'll be happy to hear from you :)

EDIT: 15 MARCH 2010 - Looking for another station, so resurrecting this topic.

Last edited:

MTJRJB

The station i work for currently are lookign for new DJ's
Head to www.mtjr.co.uk

The Station is called More Than Just Radio and is a professionally run outfit and excellent station to be a part of.

There is details on home page where you can email to join.

Just tell them that JB sent you and you will be looked after.

I love DJing on this station and you are allowed to do the kind of show you wish to do. Worth a look for any DJ's / presenters out there looking to join a great station with listner counts in 4 figures and listenrs all over the world.

I myself present a 4 hour 80's show on a thurs night from 7pm and also a small show on a sunday morning. We have sponsership from the British Heart Foundation and the Starlight Childrens foundation and we in turn support these two great causes.

All the best

JB

MTJR Presenter

MidHits.co.uk

Have a look at MidHits Radio - MidHits

The station is about 2 months old and I have just acquired it. The station is registered with the PRS so playing Top 40 hits would not be a problem.

The runs on ShoutCast and currently, our DJs use WinAmp and a DSP plugin to broadcast live - all of which is available in our DJ area.

I have also attached our listener and website statistics for last month.

Let me know what you think

Aden
admin@midhits.co.uk

Attachments

• Stats_March_2010.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,354

Jack

Thanks all. Yeah preferably a radio station with a listener base already would be good, in reply to MidHits' post.

Djdavec001

Gemini Sounds Radio

Hello,

I'm a very enthusiastic DJ looking for a radio station to join :) I have quite alot of experience, my own software and equipment, and ofcourse my own music. I like to play Top 40, and pop music in a similar style to"Radio 1".

I have set up a few radio stations before, so if you are a new station and need a little bit of help getting your feet of the ground then I can help with things like logos, websites, names and branding. So as long as you have, or are getting all the licenses and can sort out all the servers and things, than I can help with the rest if needed :yes:

If you would like to contact me then simply reply to this post, or drop an email (or add me on MSN) at jack.dunn@live.com

I'll be happy to hear from you :)

EDIT: 15 MARCH 2010 - Looking for another station, so resurrecting this topic.
Jack please check out our website we are currently recruiting djs thanks