Radio Stylus Looking For More Presenters To Fill Some Slots

Kai

Hi everyone, I launched Radio Stylus 5 months ago, as a station that is there for and supports all genders. We have a great, very diverse team of LGBTQ+ (and CIS) Presenters. We have slots for more LIVE presenters to join our fun and friendly team. If you love radio the way it used to be, enjoy being a part of a very open minded team, and crave show interaction with listeners, on a station that aims to bring back the feel of the old pirate radio days, then Radio Stylus just could be the station for you. NO PRE RECORDED OR SIMULCAST SHOWS. We have a fun and friendly chat room. We are licensed with both PPL and PRS. If interested in joining us, go to www.radiostylus.co.uk check out our schedule, which is in UK time zone, see if one of our Radio Stylus Sounds slots is suitable for you, then send an email with a bit about yourself and what you would like to bring to the station, with a short demo mp3 to radiostylus2021@outlook.com

Kai

Hi, can i ask what sort of music and times/days please?
Hi Funktheory,

Please go to our website, www.radiostylus.co.uk and take a look at our schedule. All times are in British Summer Time. We are a very eclectric station that offers a wide range of music to our listeners. I gather from your name, that you play funk. So take a look, and if interested, click on the apply to join us tab, or email me direct at radiostylus2021@outlook.com