Reggae Band Looking for Airplay

piedpiperpromo

Hey Guys,

Im helping to get the word out for one of Manchesters upcoming Reggae/roots/calypso bands.

. Im wondering if you may have any slots avaialbe for the band to play their music on your station (Jeramiah Ferrari - Jeramiah Ferrari - NO BOOTY (acoustic) - YouTube).

They Recently supported The Aggrolites in manchester and regularly play at various venues in the northwest UK with a frequency of around twice a week

Let us know if you can spare some time for one of my favourite bands, there offering free downloads of their track Parliament via the youtue channel and are working towards a single release after gigging their EP (Cactus Killer) over the last year to build up a strong following.

Im also working with a number of other unsigned bands in the area.

Regards

Mo Seph
Pied Piper Promo
www.facebook.com/piedpiperpromo

Last edited:

djaysteve

KarmaReggaeShow

Hi,
I am promoting MissKJah this weekend on my show after having heard one of her tracks. If you would like to point me to where i can hear your band i would be happy to accomodate them

Regards
DJaySteve

piedpiperpromo

djaysteve

hi DJaySteve

There is a link in the post to a youtube video.. you can find soem of the bands live performances on their youtube channel :)

If your interested feel free to let me knwo and i can get over some clean to air versions for you :)

Cheers

Pied Piper Promo
Pied Piper Promotions | Facebook
I looked at the links on Youtube and they didn't do a lot for me personally although it is clear they are a rattling good live band. But that said if you can send me an e-mail address i can suggest a song they might like to consider that i reckon could get them a hit.