Retro Countdown

Freaky

Join the new sensation, and get your station involved with the new hit show "The Retro Countdown". Download Demo Here! My goal is to syndicate this show, and i am looking for hosts that would be willing to air my show. It would be sent in 3 segments each Wednesday night. Easy to input your radio station info adds. contact me at corvetteproductions@gmail.com or leave a reply here with your info.

Last edited:

Freaky

that's great John. I will add you to the list. I will be contacting everyone about a week before the first show is due to be released. Thanks

Freaky

Hey folks, I am still looking for stations to host my retro top 10 countdown. It is a show based on the hits from the 70's and 80's. A story is told with each song, special for the listeners. You can take a listen here! For more information, contact me at corvetteproductions@gmail.com Again, I am looking to syndicate this show with several stations. if you may be interested just give me a reply here or email me

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley