Rock /metal presenter wanted, Monday or Thursday 8-10pm Gmt

SDR Talent Scout

Fancy a show , we have rock/metal bands getting in touch for airplay but we have no dedicated metal presenter.
Get in touch, play your own selections plus feature a new band and tracks every month.

Click link below to check us out.

DrWeZ

Fancy a show , we have rock/metal bands getting in touch for airplay but we have no dedicated metal presenter.
Get in touch, play your own selections plus feature a new band and tracks every month.

Click link below to check us out.
Hey folks, I'd love to give this a shot. I'm getting back in to it after a stint away. I used to work at the Phantom FM pirate station in dublin back in the day \m/ I'm a lecturer in Media Production as well so have access to facilities to record locally if needed. I currently live in Liverpool, Irish lad... Rock, Metal, life fanatic... particularly keen on spreading festival love and advice. Pre-pandemic I'd go to around 5 a year :)

DrWeZ

Sounds cool. Visit our website and click the apply tab .and we will get right back to you. ( website in my signature.
Hey,

Thanks for getting back. I'm seeing this reply on the "Internet-radio.com site and I'm not seeing a signature/website? Can you pass it on please?

Thanks,
WeZ