Rubix Radio - Voluntary Radio Presenter Jobs!

Looking for a job in radio, have a passion for music, then Rubix Radio is the station for you! We are looking for dedicated presenters to join our ever growing team. All radio shows will be broadcasted from your home and help to set this up can be provided if needed.

You Must:
Keep a regular broadcast unless discussed beforehand.
Live in the UK ...
Have a wide range of music (70s 80s 90s and modern day)
Own a decent microphone
Have the correct software to broadcast (Advise can be provided)

To apply for the job or for more information please email: studio@rubixradio.co.uk

This is a voluntary unpaid job! For anymore info on Rubix please visit rubixradio.co.uk

- Ben Mower - Rubix Radio Marketing Manager & DJ

D J Wayne

DJ

Hi
I am an experienced DJ seeking a new station.
I play Blues, little jazz, fun tracks like splodge and toy dolls, comedy and chat about wahts happening in the UK
Have SAM broadcaster
Live in UK
Note you have a Monday night slot 8-9
Also mate of Weirdbeard

I am also the author of 4 books two being the history of internet radio SSR "Chooooon Part 1 A pictorial journey with Seafordsurf Radio" "Chooooon part 2 Spot the Vanburger" and of course the satirical "Oh Blogger!"

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Wayne

Hi
I am an experienced DJ seeking a new station.
I play Blues, little jazz, fun tracks like splodge and toy dolls, comedy and chat about wahts happening in the UK
Have SAM broadcaster
Live in UK
Note you have a Monday night slot 8-9
Also mate of Weirdbeard

I am also the author of 4 books two being the history of internet radio SSR "Chooooon Part 1 A pictorial journey with Seafordsurf Radio" "Chooooon part 2 Spot the Vanburger" and of course the satirical "Oh Blogger!"

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne, Did you email the station? If you did someone will reply soon. :)

Kind Regards,
Ben Mower
Marketing Manager/DJ