Sam broadcaster V 4.2.2

cearul

Hey support. Im not sure if you can help me here, so i will try to make this as painless as possible. Im in the process of using SAM to broadcast "my show". everything is working fine sound and stream wise... except for one problem. When i hit the press to talk button the listener is only getting my voice over in one channel.
I am using an external soundcard Saffire Le Focusrite Saffire LE | Music tech reviews | MusicRadar.com which has to xlr mic inputs on the front and is connected to the pc via firewire connection.
The mic which im using is >>THE T.BONE SC400 - U.K. International Cyberstore
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate

I have gone over the configuration settings so many times now that i have lost count and still i am having no success in getting my voice over to be broadcast in stereo. This like many other things, will probably be some noob oversite on my part...but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Cearul

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Some of the users here might be able to help you but you will probably do well to post this up in the SAM forums as one of their techies might have better insight into the problem. Good Luck!

cearul

:)

Done that also Support - thought it would be best to have the question in two places. Cheers anyhow :)

Xast

"the listener is only getting my voice over in one channel."

What do you mean by one channel?