Scottish Internet Radio Presenter seeking new station

JonZombie

Hi guys, my name is Jon Zombie (yes my real name) and I have been dabbling on Internet radio for a short period but in that time I have made some great new friends all over the world from Mitchel Delavive in the states who produces to Ann Shaw in Italy who is a talented singer.

Im looking to to widen my horizons as I have around 1090 followers on my shows but as I fund it all myself I want to be heard by more. I play all types of music. Please take some time to listen to one of my shows and get back to me if you think I may be suitable.

Web: Spreaker.com/user/jonizombie
twitter: j0nzombie
FB: Jon Zombie Internet Radio

stuart

Hi Jon

I am pretty new to this forum but familur with internet radio I have currently started up a new internet radio Station and looking to build a good crew.

I already have a post in this forum so you may like to take a peak. If your still looking to dj I'm prepared to give you a shout if you dont mind starting up with us.
Someone with your experience would be great fully appreciated
If interested please email me stuart@cullywebsolutions.co.uk

regards
Stuart Russell
West Star Radio

Demo

Hi Jon, We at Hive365 are always on the lookout for presenters to fill slots. We have Full Interaction with all our listeners, (Shoutouts / Requests via webplayer / Windows7 Gadget etc.) If you need more information, Please drop me a line @: demo@hive365.co.uk