Seasoned dance DJ looking for new home...

Wishdokkta

Hi,

The station I currently DJ on closed down today! (No warning :( )

I am 36 years old and from the UK, I have been in the internet radio game for 6 years having run my own for several of those and being with my now ex station for the last 15 months. I have a substantial music collection, professional broadcast mic and my own licensed broadcast software, I also provide my own professional jingles. So I am very experienced and completely self-sufficient.

I play all styles of dance music, but mainly focus on oldskool rave, jungle, house and breakbeat.

I am looking for a Sunday or Thursday night slot between 8-10pm (a bit flexible) - station must be fully licensed and established.

Interested stations please get me here, or preferably at radio@darkstarpc.co.uk

Thanks all

Last edited:

nazif

interested

Still looking....
Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). We use professional Icecast Server. We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software (with licence) for free (worth $ 250).
# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.
# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.
# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.
# Live SMS facility so that the dj's can get in touch with the listeners & to get their song requests.
And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.

All types of genres accepted. Shows can be live/ prerecorded. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! :)

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or direct email us: job@radiobeatz.com

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com

oysterproject

Hi

Hi, we are an internet station created by a charity for people with disabilities so we are open to giving everyone who has a bit of drive and enthusiasm a chance to broadcast. Email us at admin@radiolewes.org.uk with details of the sort of music you like and the times of day you could broadcast, we have slots at the weekend available at the moment. You will need to be able to connect to our DJ server and log in to broadcast your show Check out our station at Radio Lewes and/or FB Oyster Lewes, cheers, John :)