SecondHandSongs - 1 hour weekly show all about covers, available for Syndication

BearCaveStudios

Launching this coming week and available for free syndication... The SecondHandSongs Radio Show is a weekly 1 hour show dedicated to cover versions, from those which are big hits in their own right to hidden gems, foreign language covers and songs you didn't realise were covers.

We play big hits, hidden gems and some obscure originals to songs you didn't realise were covers. Plus we delve into the story behind a track or two and we do the Cover Chain, where we link songs together.

The show will be available in high quality MP3 in either one full 60 minute file; 3 segments totalling approx. 55 mins allowing for local content; or 4 segments of just under an hour so you can just add your own station ID's between segments.

For more details, or to sign up, head to www.bearcavestudios.co.uk/shs. If you want a demo just let me know and I'll send you a preview link for Episode 1.

Launching this coming week and available for free syndication... The SecondHandSongs Radio Show is a weekly 1 hour show dedicated to cover versions, from those which are big hits in their own right to hidden gems, foreign language covers and songs you didn't realise were covers.

We play big hits, hidden gems and some obscure originals to songs you didn't realise were covers. Plus we delve into the story behind a track or two and we do the Cover Chain, where we link songs together.

The show will be available in high quality MP3 in either one full 60 minute file; 3 segments totalling approx. 55 mins allowing for local content; or 4 segments of just under an hour so you can just add your own station ID's between segments.

For more details, or to sign up, head to www.bearcavestudios.co.uk/shs. If you want a demo just let me know and I'll send you a preview link for Episode 1.
Hi Al. Sounds a good idea for a show, and I'm not the only one that think that obviously. I'm starting a new station in Edinburgh, internet to begin with but we're applying for a local DAB licence and hop to go live with that ASAP. Studio-based station but people operating remotely as you'd imagine. I'll get back you when were about ready to launch (late July/1 August) and fill in your website form. Good to see the show! Ciao, Sam

BearCaveStudios

Hi Al. Sounds a good idea for a show, and I'm not the only one that think that obviously. I'm starting a new station in Edinburgh, internet to begin with but we're applying for a local DAB licence and hop to go live with that ASAP. Studio-based station but people operating remotely as you'd imagine. I'll get back you when were about ready to launch (late July/1 August) and fill in your website form. Good to see the show! Ciao, Sam
Thanks, Sam!