Semi-New DJ Seeking Station (Rock, Blues, Metal)

carlrich

Hey,

I'm 40 years old and a semi-new DJ who is seeking a station to join. I class myself as semi-new as whilst I have experience within the virtual world I have none within the real world. I started DJ'ing in The Matrix Online in 2007 until it sadly closed in 2009. I have also done a little DJ'ing in Second Life.

My genres of choice are Rock, Blues and Metal so I'm seeking a station that plays those genres or station where I can do a show(s) based on those music categories.

I would also prefer to join growing station, a station that can help me grow as a DJ and in turn I can help that station continue to grow.

I have SAM Broadcaster and a music collection of several thousand songs.

Thanks for reading.

email us

Irishsea Media‘s 'RADIOlarne' is currently on the look out for presenters. You must have:• a Microphone (medium/high quality)• Music • Access to SAM or similar• confidenceYou will get:Our Jingle/ ID packageAccess to our social network pagesIf you are interested please email me at join@radiolarne.co.ukThanks!studio@radiolarne.co.uk 02895 814656We are also looking for people to do other roles in the life of the station, get in touch!

Eric Marsh

Kick ass staion looking for great djs

Hey,

I'm 40 years old and a semi-new DJ who is seeking a station to join. I class myself as semi-new as whilst I have experience within the virtual world I have none within the real world. I started DJ'ing in The Matrix Online in 2007 until it sadly closed in 2009. I have also done a little DJ'ing in Second Life.

My genres of choice are Rock, Blues and Metal so I'm seeking a station that plays those genres or station where I can do a show(s) based on those music categories.

I would also prefer to join growing station, a station that can help me grow as a DJ and in turn I can help that station continue to grow.

Thanks for reading.
HEY we as the management team of http://www.smashinhitsradio.com would like to offer u a spot to dj if u are interested stop my and hit up a owner or fill out the dj application or u can email us at smashin.hits@yahoo.com we look forward to working with u

JonZombie

Zombie Radio UK - Interested in your show

Contact us. jonzombie@live.com

Zombie Radio UK, Internet Radio Station

Hey,

Thanks for reading.