Server Suspended

auntbon

I have emailed support about this but so far no reply, so I am hoping someone on here can help me.

I purchased a pay as you go package yesterday, topped it up with £20, ran radio for 2 hours yesterday to test it out (only 1 listener) and I have now been told I owe 6.30 GB (6454 MB) in bandwidth fees!!!! My server has been cut off and I cant even log in to the server page, it says there is nothing to see here and returns me to this site.

I am really Peed off to say the least, I would not have expected £20 to be used up in 2 hours !!! I was cheaper running a pay monthly if that is the case. I only run a part time radio for a small site, it only runs 3 hours a night with no more than 20 listeners.

I feel I have been totally ripped off !!!

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
I am not sure but if you have a high bitrate with one listener connected then yes it can run up the cost.. support will help you more.

Juan @MaxDance

auntbon

It would help if they would reply back, they were quick enough to take my money, and cut my server, but they sure are slow to reply to mail

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Apologies Bonnie. We have fixed this and credited you with some free bandwidth because of the problem :eek: