Shoutcast stream not found

Apolloradiouk

Hi there
I have been doing internet radio for a while now so I dont think this problem is due to inexperience, although may be wrong.
I have connected my source successfully and its playing fine, its showing up in the listings of Internet Radio and Iphone app Radiobox under the Shoutcast channels but it doesnt show up in the actual Shoutcast app or site.
It worked fine the last time I broadcasted (about a year ago), and I'm sure I'm not doing anything different.
Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?
I've been doing a continious broadcast now for about 12 hours and theres no change.
Any help would be apprectiated.
Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Shoutcast.com can take a while to get listed. Sometimes you are listed straight away without problems. Other times it can take a while. But generally once you start appearing you should stay until you take some more time off. Give it some more time and you will hopefully get in there soon.

Apolloradiouk

Hi guys
The stream has now been running for 3 days non stop, and still nothing in Shoutcast, even though it shows up in Internet Radios listings and on the iphone app "Internet Radiobox" under the Shoutcast section, but not on the Shoutcasts own app or site.
The first time I broadcast it was showing within an hour and after that, each time I connected, it showed within about 20 mins, but 3days?, could there be a setting or something I'm missing?

Any ideas?
I appreciate your help
Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Post a link to your shoutcast status page and we will see if there is anything you are missing in there.

Apolloradiouk

OK thanks
I'm at work just now and cant access that due to browser limitations, I'll do that later.
Thanks for your cooperation

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Your stream looks fine. Its not set to private which is also right.

You may benefit from more listeners if you used : 80s rock 90s pop chart in your genre field instead of various.

It seems like you just have to wait to show up in shoutcast.com