Shoutstream & Wordpress

cjwilson95

Hello

I use Wordpress to run my online internet radio station website, I have recently swtiched over back to an icecast server after going onto a shoutcast server.

At first i had an icecast server and i used shoutstream which is a small widget that allows you to put players on your website, this was working fine, when i moved over to shoutcast once again it was working fine.

However now i have switched back over to icecast i put in all the correct info etc, but i got no sound from the players? I know my stream is up and running but i dont get any connection for the players?

Can someone help me please, as i really need a decent player on our site!!

Callum

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Callum. We checked the tune in links at Prestongrange Radio and they seem to be all working just fine for us. We can hear your stream. We presume you resolved this issue? :)

cjwilson95

Shoutstream

Yes and No.

The icon's which are now on the stream are the official links of the radio server control panel.

The program i was using had the option to show these icons but bring them out as pop out players.

EG - The current players are working fine, however these are not the ones i was looking for, the ones which i was using with Shoutstream allowed a small player to be put on the page with the option also for the pop up players?

I am entering all the correct info for the players etc, but no sound from them?

Any more ideas?

C

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Callum, we would need you to enable them again so we can take a look at the source. We MIGHT be able to see the issue.

You also might like to contact the authors of the plugin to see if they can shed any light on the matter. :)