Show Host/ presenter looking for a Radio Station

Rick Michael

Show Host/ Presenter looking for a Radio station I have a 2/3 hour show it’s called Hits Through the decades it starts from the 1950 and work is it’s way up through the decades 60s 70s 80s 90s to present day and then works back down through the decades to the 1950 with each song as I go through the decades I do between three to four songs from each decade give info of what year and how many weeks in the uk charts and if got to no1 for how many weeks.in between I do a one hit wonder for the day ( info of why it is a one hit wonder) and a chill out section with three slower song. And I also do three in a row with the same singer or band with background info my presenters Name is Rick Michael

Rick Michael

Hi thank you please can you tell me what time slots you have available plz cos I can I like to do 3 hour show
Regards
Rick Michael

Rick Michael

Hi I would love the Thursday 8pm till 11pm if that is ok after have had me dinner I will apply through the email you sent to me thank you

Rick Michael

Hi sorry there no other time’s available for a three hour show and I can’t do early morning
Many thanks I wait and see if anything comes up in the future
Cheers Rick

madbrad18

im interested in having you my station is called My Stream Radio . We play music from the 50s to the charts so you would fix in Do you have WhatsApp because we chat on there . To apply please email me bradmadmad@yahoo.co.uk for your Thursday slot
Kind Regards
Bradley Watmuff
Owner

iconicextra

check us out at iconicextra.com but we do only do 1970s to chart but if its of interest get in touch . we are a 5year old station with lots pf djs and great features come have a look at the site www.iconicextra.com . cheers for looking and hope to have you on board with us

Show Host/ Presenter looking for a Radio station I have a 2/3 hour show it’s called Hits Through the decades it starts from the 1950 and work is it’s way up through the decades 60s 70s 80s 90s to present day and then works back down through the decades to the 1950 with each song as I go through the decades I do between three to four songs from each decade give info of what year and how many weeks in the uk charts and if got to no1 for how many weeks.in between I do a one hit wonder for the day ( info of why it is a one hit wonder) and a chill out section with three slower song. And I also do three in a row with the same singer or band with background info my presenters Name is Rick Michael
Hi Rick. Would you be interested in a 8-11am Sunday morning on Edinburgh’s Mix1?
Ciao, Sam