Show Presenter required

Peter Lucken

Ok boys n girls, I'm the controler for Clacton Radio (Essex) (UK), who are part of a couple of fairly large broadcasting companys ... who are looking to expand within the near future. enough with the pitch, you can judge for yourself by tuning into our station link placed at the end of this advert.

We are looking for presenters, who are comfortable playing anything released between 1970 and 2018, with the exception of Hip Hop, RnB, DrumnBass, freaky, weird, boring, or horrible.

A couple of requirements,
We are a company we don't just do it for the love of it, and you can earn money through getting sponsors for your show, or by becoming a regular with a regular slot.
You must have your own studio
You must be able to supply a bank of shows before you go regular on air
You must have access to a computer
we are not after "Live" presenters, we have a few but that is not a requirement.
We are NOT a community radio, we are NOT a hospital radio, we are a freelance commercial radio station and are looking for presenters to join our team.

There we go wasn't that bad .... was it.You must be dedicated, and love radio, If you think you have got what it takes to break into the world of presenting.
Please send a short demo to me at the studio, with a return email, I will personally respond to everyone
feel free to contact me at any time.

I look forward to it.
Studio@Clactonradio.co.uk
http://www.clactonradio.co.uk