Show

stevieb

You refuse to join a chat room when live so listeners can talk to you.
Your refuse to send metadata/song info to the station server.
You only contact through this forum.
Listeners were in the chat room to greet the new DJ but NO you never showed after many attempts to get you in there..
What is live about

Listeners were in the chat room to greet the new DJ but NO you never showed after many attempts to get you in there..
What is live about that?
Your station you ask for a live jj
What is live about that?
Dj stands for disc jockey who plays music through mixers vinyl records cds I have about 8 cd players turntable I play live through this as i said im goes through decoder butt broudcast which I adjust all levels from my mixer as for talk request for a song I had my web address on station peaple went to Web address for a song so on other station I was dj plus a presenter I had about just under 2 thousand tune in on opening my show I'm all being ask what station am I on if you click on my picture on other station see my profile I been playing music since 16 I play musical instruments been a dj since 17 about 51 years and a mobile dj I'm looking for one more slot on station

DJKsette

Your station you ask for a live jj

Dj stands for disc jockey who plays music through mixers vinyl records cds I have about 8 cd players turntable I play live through this as i said im goes through decoder butt broudcast which I adjust all levels from my mixer as for talk request for a song I had my web address on station peaple went to Web address for a song so on other station I was dj plus a presenter I had about just under 2 thousand tune in on opening my show I'm all being ask what station am I on if you click on my picture on other station see my profile I been playing music since 16 I play musical instruments been a dj since 17 about 51 years and a mobile dj I'm looking for one more slot on station
Ignore Sonic. He’s/She’s being a real butt nowadays.

stevieb

No I'm not being a Butt. Stations need the metadata sent to the server to calculate the copywrite royalties for their Radio License.
If your on pirate radio's good luck. Just wait for the knock on the Door.
Fines are up to $10,000 in some countries.
I let Stevie on my station and had to Dismiss him for Copywrite laws.
Being a internet radio owner for near 20 years and called a Butt. Every one can work out these Two!!
I only work on a station with a licence that's wy I ask you before before I done a show internet station get a blanket licence or internet licence I ask to come off your station no feedback and all so I told you I play cds vinyl you took me on and you did not dismiss me you upset be cause I left your station life to short for all this I play music to lift people up happy in this world all so I done about 6 shows on your station to all I only work on stations with a licence you keep putting me down the above untrue please do not slander my name reputation Stevieb dj

stevieb

I guess cutting your encoder off and taking you off my site was not A dismissal lol.
Your communication was terrible as people can see.
Good luck other stations will find out...
You only cut my decoder when I left station you only person that said about my communication I had thousands tuning in to me I don't get paid for this we all volenteer good luck with your station I got no problem getting on a station as well I thinking opening my own station ppl license is a about two hundred 90 pounds and I got djs who want to come on a live with me to all who read this as a dj I go by the books.when working on a station