Shows wanted for new station

Matt Auckland

I do a weekly 1 hour dance music show if that'll help. Syndicated around the world to over 17 stations in 6 countries, The Global House Party is presented by Ridney & Producer Matt who serve up a weekly helping of the biggest, and freshest House & Deep House music rocking dance floors around the world. Recently we celebrated 5 years, and 259 shows since it first aired as The Artful & Ridney Show in 2011.

The show is distributed by either weTransfer or Dropbox early every Saturday morning, and comes complete with track listing artwork, PDF description & track listing, plus show artwork.

Check out the last 3 shows at djbook.co/radio

John Lebang

Dear Program Director, I am currently looking to expand the roster of stations carrying my show. I believe my broadcast would be a nice compliment to the roster of talent you already have. The show is two one hour prerecorded variety broadcast that features Talk, comedy, interviews and intellectual reality that is not catered towards the politically correct and sometimes music (non-commercial). Also, my show features 2-4 radio dramas per year. I can provide up to 2 one hour high quality, well produced episodes each week. I will provide links below to samples of my broadcast.

Please consider adding The John Lebang Show to your roster of quality entertainment.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Lebang

Host & creator of The John Lebang show.

www.jlebang.com

Email: jlebang@live.com

Video sampler #1

The John Lebang Show Episode 208

https://www.spreaker.com/user/7875274/the-john-lebang-show-episode-208-bubba-r

Program clock is available upon request.