Simulator Vibes Recruiting

Simulator Vibes

What do you get when a bunch of geeks with plenty of radio experience between them and who love music and gaming come together?
You get Simulator Vibes!

Simulator Vibes is focused around bringing the best experience to all our listeners. We're always looking to add fresh talent to our team and broadcast to a wide variety of listeners worldwide.

If this sounds like something you're interested in then please get in touch.

Requirements for Presenters:

- We have a minimum age requirement of 16 years
- A substantial music library is necessary as DJs & Presenters manage their own shows/music
- Adequate headset/microphone
- Broadcasting software of your choice.
- Your software must broadcast in ICECAST2 or SHOUTCAST in a MP3 format
- You need to have Discord https://discord.com/
- Minimum Schedule Commitment of 2 hrs a week
- Provide an audio voice clip within your application.

Application Form:

Please fill out the form as completely and accurately as you can to ensure a swift response.

Thanks & Good Luck!

Last edited:

Simulator Vibes

Bumpety Bump.
As SV are in game FS19 and soon to be added to Forking Hell we are not shy on listeners :)
Hop in our Discord for a chat if you need to know more about us.

Simulator Vibes

Hi Cordelia.
You can add me on Discord and I will invite you to the server. Demo#0457
I am normally around in the evening if that is ok?

Cheers

Cordelia

It just won't let me log in to Discord. I don't think it likes me very much. I even tried Firaga but it did not work!

Demo

Silly question but did you create a account ?? I never heard of anyone not being to log in if they have created a Discord account.

Simulator Vibes

Quick update:
As of this week Simulator Vibes are proud to announce that we have been added to the game Forking Hell. (Check them out here on Steam )
Also we are still on the lookout for Presenters to join our amazing team.
If you have what it takes or just curious about getting into the whole DJ Experience then please let us know as we can provide guidance where needed to those wishing to learn and join this amazing station.

Rick Michael

Quick update:
As of this week Simulator Vibes are proud to announce that we have been added to the game Forking Hell. (Check them out here on Steam )
Also we are still on the lookout for Presenters to join our amazing team.
If you have what it takes or just curious about getting into the whole DJ Experience then please let us know as we can provide guidance where needed to those wishing to learn and join this amazing station.

Hi have applied on your site to be a present on your station but I could not work out how to send a demo to you on there I can we transfer it to you if you send me an email address to send it to king Regards Richard revell

Simulator Vibes

Maybe worth mentioning what type of music you want people to play as been informed that rock/metal is a no go for your station.
Most applicants would generally listen to a station to see what genre and style of music is being played before submitting an application.
I don't think you would ask a station that plays Oratorio if they would have a slot for a rock/metal presenter.
Good luck in your search.

Last edited: