SlamminTunes Wants You!

Come take a look around at http://slammintunes.com

We are a top40 pop and rock
station and we are looking for like minded DJs. Is this you? Email sam@slammintunes.com

Requirements?
A PC with 500 or more MP3s
stable broadband internet connection (sorry dial up users... are there actually any left?)
The ability to commit to a minimum of
1 hour a week
and a willingness to try!

We'll supply everything else :)

So why are you still reading this post and not emailing me? Do it now, we are waiting!

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to consider joining our team.

We are still looking for the right people to join our team. We're an adult run top40 and pop station that's drama free looking for like minded people. Reach out via email sam@slammintunes.com Thanks for your time and for considering the SlamminTunes.Com team!

New spots available on the schedule. Join the SlamminTunes team today!

We are an adult owned and run station with zero drama.

We will fast track the right candidates and could have you on the air in 48 hours.

email sam@slammintunes.com

Mark, I've emailed you back. Thanks for taking the time to email me and for the interest in joining the SlamminTunes team.

Please let me know if the email doesn't reach you.

Last edited:

Hankradio

The Continental Blues Ride

Hi Sam,

My name is David Michaelson and I host a rockin'/electric blues show called The Continental Blues Ride. It's a two hour weekly show that is offered through barter and delivered though a variety of methods, DropBox and MP3 being the most common.

Here's a clip of what your listeners can expect to hear...

The Continental Blues Ride - YouTube

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me here or email me directly at hankradio@gmail.com.

Cheers,

David Michaelson

Attachments

• CBR Album Cover.jpg
    CBR Album Cover.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 500
A few new slots

A few slots have opened on the schedule. Email sam@slammintunes.com to be considered. We can support both mac and pc users. We don't require SAM broadcaster and have some nice alternatives. SlamminTunes is an adult run and operated station with zero drama.