Sonic Radio. Join the Team

Sonic

Positions available for DJ's playing popular music from the 60's until now.
Established station for well over a decade. Our own chat server you can create other rooms of interest.
Training supplied and if you have music but no broadcast software, no problem we have our own on a web page!
Simply load your music to the page and go on air. Picture below. Or Click Here
All your shows are recorded on our server and can be sent to you.
No forms or hoops to jump threw, just drop us an email via the two sites in the signature below.
Cheers..

Attachments

• djb.png
    djb.png
    509.1 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:

Sonic

Thank you Ian, Its not ideal but its great for people that can't afford or know how to set up a broadcaster.
Its available to any station just contact me.
You can even use it at home for a party. It recognizes your mic and asks you to allow.

Last edited:

Sonic

Yes it is free to use for personal use and live on Sonic.
If you want a full featured panel contact me please.

Sean Wilkie

Positions available for DJ's playing popular music from the 60's until now.
Established station for well over a decade. Our own chat server you can create other rooms of interest.
Training supplied and if you have music but no broadcast software, no problem we have our own on a web page!
Simply load your music to the page and go on air. Picture below. Or Click Here
All your shows are recorded on our server and can be sent to you.
No forms or hoops to jump threw, just drop us an email via the two sites in the signature below.
Cheers..
I am a well established dj and former owner of a station. I just need a new home for my Disciples of Rock show which depending on my mood is anything rock from the 60s to the present. So hit me up if u have a slot for Monday or WEd nights from 7 to 11 pm CST time.

Sonic

Yes set it up if you can and have a server to run it.
I never disputed the fact. As long as you know what your doing.

Last edited:
Was just answering a question to all who asked what software it was thats all.

Azuracast.com you can get the install commands and setup is very easy of you have any knowledge of linux.

Sean Wilkie

Well you all hit me up and I got a message so I can dj a rock show from 7pm to 9pm CST I just need the encoder and basic rules as I am not going to follow all the rules ie. I cuss online my music is tagged but yes u will find errors and I dont give two shits your not paying me so u deal with it. You want a live great dj that will bring in fans and hopfully you have a few already then just get me the info I need to broadcast. I have 20 yrs exp and owned my own station actualy two of them for 15 years but just gave up a year ago. So next time you contact me put your info in so I can talk direct I will not put my email or phone number in a chat room.

Sean Wilkie

I am a well established dj and former owner of a station. I just need a new home for my Disciples of Rock show which depending on my mood is anything rock from the 60s to the present. So hit me up if u have a slot for Monday or WEd nights from 7 to 11 pm CST time.
I received your inquiry back and wrote my response a few lines below. Just make sure I have encoder info that work with VDJ and I dont have issues running back and forth in otherwords the test trial get someone with knowledge on air with me to make sure shit works on my end.

IanD

Well you all hit me up and I got a message so I can dj a rock show from 7pm to 9pm CST I just need the encoder and basic rules as I am not going to follow all the rules ie. I cuss online my music is tagged but yes u will find errors and I dont give two shits your not paying me so u deal with it. You want a live great dj that will bring in fans and hopfully you have a few already then just get me the info I need to broadcast. I have 20 yrs exp and owned my own station actualy two of them for 15 years but just gave up a year ago. So next time you contact me put your info in so I can talk direct I will not put my email or phone number in a chat room.
I really want to hear your show when you get on air with a station. Please make sure you post when you do.

LadyBlue

With that CV, I'm surprised that you are not on a radio station that would pay you big bucks...