soul show

lee dj

hi im looking for a community fm, dab or online station to broadcast, a weekly soul show , either live or maybe poss prerecord , soul music from 60s to present day featured in the show

HELLO CAREY,WE ARE A ON LINE STATION BASED IN WELWYN DUE TO COME ON LINE MIDDLE END OFDECEMBER AND NEED A SOUL SHOW
FOR THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK OR WEEKENDS PLEASE CAN WEHAVE A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU DO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSIS......
johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk. VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, IF YOU LIVE IN HERTS AND WANT TO DROP IN ,
WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU OUR STUDIOS BEING COMPLETED. JOHN AUSTIN.

HELLO nathan saw the text , we are based in herts, welwyn garden city Where do you live? we are interested in your soul show
do you want to pop in and see the studio we will be ready to go on line end of december.
john austin my direct email is johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks for your kind offer I fear we may be at cross purpose, in that we are also looking for presenters to present a soul show,.
Anyway wishing you well,, have a great christmas and hopefully for all of us a better 2021
john austin.

Nathan hello , confusion at the start, We are interested in your soul show it would go out twice a week , once between mon- friday and repeated over the weekend
please email me back with the make up of your show, is it1hr or 2hrs?would presume its all the smash disco hits late 60s into middle 90s is that a correct assumption?
my email is johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk
thanks again john a.