Station not listed

darzo78

Hi guys

Just wondering if someone can help as my radio station is not listed on the station directory. I am using the shoutcast server and have logged in and started the stream etc, however I have to manually enter the link as the station is not listed. Think I have maybe changed some of the settings but not sure.

Please Help
Cheers
D

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi darzo78 Sorry for the delay. Its strange you think your station is not listed. We poll all live stations every 10 minutes so you should be listed in this time. Have your tried searching with the search box ?

darzo78

still not listed

Hi again,

I have done a search for 'radioactive' and 'cumbernauld' and station still doesn't come up. I have been broadcasting since 10am this morning.

Cheers
D

darzo78

radio

soory guys it does appear, but comes up with unknamed server?!? Please help so the station name appears.

Cheers
D

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Make sure that your 'Yellow Pages' or 'Meta-Data' is setup correctly on your encoder as this is how we index the stations. How to do this will depend on the encoder you use and we have guides to the more popular ones in the guides section of the forum. You can also reference the manual for it too.

You must be live for us to list you and it could take around 10-20 minutes then 10 minutes from then on.

Hope this helps. :)