Streaming server offline and not starting

kigoocofm

Unable to access account for kigoocofm: failsend|auto|tcok|reconnexc:Socket error during command transmission (failsend|noauto).

This is the message i get when i try to restart the server. what's happening?

actualradio

Likewise we've been off air all day with the same fault, we've tried everything to contact support, surely there must be someone there on a Sunday?

Sort it out guys!

TheWolfOnlineGB

We are glad that we are not the only radio station that is having this issue. All day? I wonder why. I hope it's back soon!
uk3.internet-radio.com

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Firstly, huge apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you all and for the delay in our response whilst we looked into this matter.

To explain what happened here, our UK3 server ran out of memory after our backups initiated yesterday and because the server didn't actually stop responding to pings we didn't pick up on the problem as quickly as we usually do.

We have now corrected this issue and added extra memory to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Once again, we really apologise for the downtime this has caused for your stations.

TheWolfOnlineGB

I thank you for your cooperation but a response earlier would have been nice as we were in the dark for a full day. We get that things like this happen. Thank you again for fixing the issue.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I thank you for your cooperation but a response earlier would have been nice as we were in the dark for a full day. We get that things like this happen. Thank you again for fixing the issue.

Of course, we can fully appreciate your frustration with this and we can only apologise again for the inconvenience and for the delay in our response.