Streaming Station App

Anime Radio UK

Since setting up our station just over a year ago we are constantly asked when we are getting an app made so that people can easily tune into us on mobile devices.

To date we have not found a good service that can put together an affordable app for us and we do not have in skills in-house to do it ourselves.

Has anybody on here ever had an app made for their station and could they recommend a service for putting one together for IOS and Android?

102tthemix

*xxxxxxxxxxx has a great ISO set up and many other options for your station to use, I use it and its awesome

* No links to other providers please, thanks Support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie Havican

Since setting up our station just over a year ago we are constantly asked when we are getting an app made so that people can easily tune into us on mobile devices.

To date we have not found a good service that can put together an affordable app for us and we do not have in skills in-house to do it ourselves.

Has anybody on here ever had an app made for their station and could they recommend a service for putting one together for IOS and Android?
Did you find one if you want to hop on skype and feed me info can knock one out in an hour or so free email me jamieinenglewood@gmail.com