Syndicated All Request Show

jambo

Hi Guys

We are going to offer our Monday Night all request show for syndication.

This show will go out live on a Monday night from 10:00pm GMT/BST till 1:00am GMT/BST on Tuesday morning.

The show is broadcast from London/England and is obviously in English.

The show will be generic so we will not include any station IDs, the only reference being to "Your Favourite Station" or "Jamie Owens All Request Show".

I am a DJ with 30 years experience of mobile, Residencies and Radio Broadcasting

The show will be broadcast on a 128kbps Shoutcast server.

We aim to keep the show light and fast paced and accept requests via email, SMS, Twitter, and Skype/Telehopne Requests within the next couple of weeks.

Skype/Telephone requests will be digitally recorded and played on air at the appropriate time so that we can cut out any rude or inapropriate langauge before it goes on air.

I try to make the show as interactive with the listeners as possible with the shows motto being "We play what you want to hear".

The show is called the Monday Night All Request Show.

I have a vast music library so we hope to be able to cater for everyones tastes.

If the show is popular then we may extend it in length to 4 hours rather than 3, you will be able to take the show it any point during the broadcast whether you want to take the full show or just 2 hours the choice is yours.

We are not able to broadcast to your own shoutcast/icecast server you would merely need to set your broadcast software to listen for our shows dedicated shoutcast server that will only become live 10 minutes before the show starts and will run for 10 minutes after the show finishes to allow for any slight timing mismatches.

The only requirement for any station that wishes to take this show is that you are responsible for the music licensing in your area, a list of tracks played during the show will be provided the following day for all subscribing stations so that you can comply with your licensing requirements.

The All Request Show is already broadcast by a few Internet Radio Stations in the UK and has so far been very well received.

This show is offered free of charge to any Internet Radio Station or FM/AM station anywhere in the World.

This is a chance to add a truly LIVE interactive request show to your stations scehdule and could enhance the listener figures for your station.

If there are any stations out there interested in taking this show to fill up there schedule then please get in contact with me jamie@radioshows.org.uk or reply to this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rgds

Jamie Owens

Last edited: