Syndicated Content - Talk (Suitable for Radionomy)

OMG Radio

Anyone know of any sources of Podcasts/Syndicated Shows - suitable for broadcast on Radionomy ?

For anyone not familiar with the Radionomy platform, due to way the platform licences it's content, it is not possible to upload a 'whole' file that contains both music tracks and speech as each music track must be identified by it's ID3 tag - so a traditional hour mp3 file can't be used - additionally the maximum time length of each file is limited to 14mins.

I personally - for the station that I produce, would like to add bit of variety to my station so was thinking of something like Film Reviews, Showbiz/Entertainment, Gossip etc - Basically speech type 'podcasts' that meet the limitations described above that could be fitted in-between the music played out on the station.

If there isn't such a thing already, what are peoples views about setting a directory or resource up ? - I bet there would be a fair few Radionomy users that would sign up to broadcast such segments ?

OMG Radio

Thanks Steve for your links and information.

I was looking ideally for something that would appeal to UK based audience, thinking something like showbiz/entertainment based or light current affairs.

Something along the line of the many V-Loggers out there, but an audio version.