Syndicated Show - The Control Chart (UK BASED)

Swimo

Hi Everyone,

I am the Director of a syndicated show project on the internet called "The Control Chart".

The Control Chart is based not only on sales, but also on radio airplay, radio request, public surveys and various other sources.

The Control Chart is also an interactive show where people can call up and discuss various things including the chart for the current week.

The Control Chart is broadcasted LIVE on Sundays between 7 and 9pm (2 hour broadcast), which is also recorded and available within minutes of the show completing for repeat / recorded play out for stations who do not have free slots at that time.

The Control Chart has 2 presenters in total, which is: Alex Moore (18) & Simon Turp (16). - We will mainly present together, unless there is a specific reason in which one of the presenters can't attend. We may also in the future acquire a cover presenter for the show, in the unlikely event of all three of us being unavailable to do the show.

August 2012 UPDATE
We are going to be making changes to the show, to make the output sound more professional, and run more smoothly.

If you would like to take up this show, drop me an email on me@simonturp.co.uk for more information.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to receiving an email from you!

Simon Turp
iFunTechnologies Digital Media

Last edited:

Swimo

Hey!

We are still looking for stations who wish to syndicate this show.

The first syndicated show will commence tomorrow.

If you are interested, once again the email is me@simonturp.co.uk

Thanks,
Simon

Swimo

Hey!

Just thought i'd bump the thread, and let you know we are still looking for stations to syndicate the show.

We already have a number of stations on board.

If you are interested, yet again the email is me@simonturp.co.uk.

Thanks,
Simon

Swimo

Hi Everyone,

Just bumping the thread!

Simon Turp
iFunTechnologies Digital Media

Last edited:

Swimo

Hey!

Just thought i'd bump the thread again, and let you know we are still looking for stations to syndicate the show.

We still have a number of stations on board.

If you are interested, yet again the email is me@simonturp.co.uk.

Thanks,
Simon