TalentCast

TalentCast

TalentCast is a radio show which features independent music and was started about 6 years and a half ago. At the moment our show is broadcast by 2 radio stations in the Netherlands, 1 in South Africa and 1 in the US.

Independent artists are of course welcome to join and to get airplay.

If you have a radio station and like our radio show, it would be great if you want to broadcast our weekly show. In return we will promote your radio station in our program, on our FaceBook page and in our "Partners & Special members" section on the main page of our website. You can contact us via this contact form. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.

TalentCast

Next week we start something new

Starting next Sunday (April 20) artists can share their brand new album releases on our website www.talentcast.nl. In an Album listening session you can listen to just released albums and chat with the artist(s) about it.

First album release will be the album "Chansons mineures" by Cylu from the Netherlands, on Sunday 20 at 8pm (CET). You are all welcome to join!

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
Although my favourite genres are mostly edm based and when I do listen to folk music it tends to be from the pirate stations of NL/DE via their streams often from your province). On Friday one pirate station started their broadcast with "Stad en ommeland" 8)

I had a look/listen out of curiosity and yours is a particularly good website and station. Good sound quality, well written website and the emphasis on music rather than trying to get adverts / reclaim the costs.

I must try and find some time to visit the housing co-op again (as I am going to give them the old router from my house since my connection is upgraded to VDSL, as they cannot get the wifi in the whole co-op at the moment)

I will definitely let them know about this station as it is the sort of music they like, and they know all the local bands in my town, so might even be able to supply content. I will also see if our community radio station can also broadcast your show if possible :)

TalentCast

Thanks for your kind words General Lightning. It's for us indeed just for the love for music and nothing else. We try to offer more than only a weekly radio program, because so many people make a radio program already.

Because we receive often brilliant albums which don't get any attention, the idea of listening sessions came up. Next Sunday the first test and I am very curious how this will work out.