The Record Selector: All Vinyl Radio is available for streaming content.

Jiggs_Casey

I've been doing a personal broadcast now for a number of years in various incarnations. Most recently hosted on my 24/7 streaming channel which can be accessed via www.TheRecordSelector.com. The program is made up entirely of records in my personal collection, sourced from local thrifts, estate sales and record stores. I do a 1.25 hour live broadcast once a month, which is then uploaded to Mixcloud.com. You can find these via https://www.mixcloud.com/TheRecordSelector/. My shows are replayed on www.SlamminTunes.com and Prog Rock AZUSA via LIVE365.

I would be happy to offer my broadcast to any other stations that would be interested in airing it.

The focus is on all vinyl tracks which draw heavily from 60s psych, garage rock, classic rock, hard rock, classic R&B /soul, Indie music and Americana. Each broadcast will provide something interesting for anyone with a true appreciation for the history of music and its varied expression over the past half-century.

Give my channel and the archives a listen and if you'd like to share it please contact me at therecordselector@outlook.com!

Last edited: