The Willow

Doxford

Any Live Shows?

The way to interact with The Willow is through the 'Contact' page. We're about the music, we have minimal advertising on the website to cover costs.

I applaud you being about the music ... but is it constant playlist streaming, or do you have a schedule of shows with "live" presenters?

TheWillow

New music this week on The Willow - Florence and the Machine, Ivy Quainoo, Nickelback, Adele, Nightwish, Kiirstin Marilyn, Ben Howard... click on www.thewillow.eu for A Stream of Great Music, All Day, Everyday!
:rofl:

TheWillow

Hello again!!!

:hi: Hi there!

Apologies for the lack of updates, but Melly broke her foot in April, had to have an operation to wire it back together, and has been back and forth to hospital for the last 3 months...:cry:

30052012.jpg

But, now I'm back on 2 feet, and getting back into the swing of things...

Anyhow, we've still been playing A Stream of Great Music on The Willow, adding our favourite classic rock and the best in new music.

You can hear us All Day Everyday, and if your passion is the classics, listen in from 7pm CEST every evening for 70s @ 7, 80s @ 8 and 90s @ 9!

bendobson

Added to our Indie playlist this week, Carlton Walker, Aaron Wood, The Dimes!

Check out our 'new-look' website at
www.thewillow.eu A Stream of Great Music, All Day Everyday...

Just visited your site. Got a few funny looks from colleagues when Bryan Adams "please forgive me" came blarring out of my speakers!

Like the site, loads quickly. Couple of gaps, one on the right above voting and one on left below weather which looks a bit odd though.

TheWillow

Just visited your site. Got a few funny looks from colleagues when Bryan Adams "please forgive me" came blarring out of my speakers!

Like the site, loads quickly. Couple of gaps, one on the right above voting and one on left below weather which looks a bit odd though.

Hi there!
Thanks for the comments.
Why do you think the home page looks odd? We've had the website redesigned so that it's easier on the eye...

TheWillow

New website, new studio...

We've been a bit quiet on the social network sites recently but that's not to say we haven't been extremely busy here at The Willow!

This week we've had our website redesigned, built our new studio, moved in and gone live today!
Check us out at www.thewillow.eu A Stream of Great Music, All Day Everyday...
:D