TMCR 95.3FM Looking for presenters

TMCR

We are a community Radio station based near Doncaster South Yorkshire. Due to past miss management of the station it has left us in a situation of needing people on the air. The station is now under new management and we are looking for presenters / DJ's to fill some of our empty slots. We would like live presenters if you live locally or we can accept recorded shows, however the show must be produced solely for the station. If you are interested please get in touch robh03252@gmail.com

TMCR

Hi. If anyone is interested. I have a couple of slots available on our radio station. I have a presenter who is on long term sick at the moment, so I'm looking to fill a couple of slots. I have a Wednesday night Northern Soul show from 6pm to 9pm and a Saturday slot form 11.00am to 2.00pm available, for general upbeat show. I can accept pre-recorded shows or streamed live. Or if any local presenters would like to come to the studio they are more than welcome. We are based just outside Doncaster, South Yorkshire UK. Please contact me if you are interested robh03252@gmail.com