Top 20 Radio Stations

FdeAlexa

Hello,
I think that the "Top 20 Radio Stations - July 2021" has to be renamed in "Top 20 Radio Stations - June 2021" and the "Top 20 Radio Stations - August 2021" has to be renamed in "Top 20 Radio Stations - July 2021".
Please, furthermore, note that in the last "Top 20 Radio Stations", the station "Box UK Radio danceradiouk" is reported as 6th and 13th: probably is wrong.
Best regrds,
Francesco

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Francesco,

The Top 20's for July and August are correct, somehow though last month I managed to accidently delete the June Top 20 in error. That's why that one is now missing.

FdeAlexa

Thanks for reply.
I have a couple of questions:
1. As already reported in the last "Top 20 Radio Stations", the station "Box UK Radio danceradiouk" is reported as 6th and 13th: would you please be so kind to control it?
2. Sorry if I insist: on the 3rd of August you have calculated the Top 20 by amount of tune in's on your website for the past month: so it is my opinion that it is the "top 20 list of popular radio stations for July 2021". The same is for what you published on 1st of July. In fact the "top 20 list of popular radio stations for May 2021" has been published on the 1st of June.
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Thanks for pointing that out with "Box UK Radio danceradiouk", we'll have a look at why they made the list twice.

Ahh yes, you're totally correct. That would explain why I thought I had deleted June in error. July's post should have been June's results and August's should be July's. I've corrected that now. Thanks again for bringing that to my attention. I was clearly confused which month I was in at the time. :rolleyes::D