UK Radio Presenter Looking For Friday 8pm To 10pm Slot

Shaz Kuiama

Hi,

I am looking for a UK based, internet radio station, with a chat room, so I can internact with listeners, thats got a slot free on a Friday, 8pm to 10pm. Station must be licensed with PPL and PRS.

Thanks in advance,

Shaz Kuiama.

Shaz Kuiama

Hi Mystikal,

Thanks for replying to my message. No, I don't have Discord, I will have t look into it, as the chats I am used to using, are online chats that you just register too, and go in chat.

Shaz.

wearebeats

Hi Mystikal,

Thanks for replying to my message. No, I don't have Discord, I will have t look into it, as the chats I am used to using, are online chats that you just register too, and go in chat.

Shaz.

Discord is just an easy Chat-room that connects our listeners with the staff. That is all.
It is super easy to set up.

Mystikal

SimulatorRadio

Hi Shaz

Why not try us out:

Hi! We are Simulator Radio. We are a fully licensed online radio station with 24 hours of music every day, run by a passionate team of admins with a strong team of developers, discord moderators and DJ's behind them and we’re all united by one passion: music. We love music. We love games...

We boast numbers 800 concurrent listeners in the evening and over 1000 concurrent on weekends which makes us the biggest gaming radio. We are not a new station, in fact we have been around for 5 years! It would be great to have you aboard and playing our listeners requests!

SR