Unable to log in to control panel

danny_wasp

Hi there,

I can't log in to my control panel and am not receiving the password recovery emails that are being sent to me. I'm now running in negative bandwidth and am in danger of having my station suspended, obviously I want to avoid this so could someone please help? Curiously enough I receive bandwidth warning emails but not the password recovery email. Station username is staticradioextra.

Thanks,

Danny

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Danny,

We have just sent password reset instructions for the account to its registered email. The "wasp@" address.

Were you trying to login / reset this with the correct server, as yours is uk2.internet-radio.com

Also, keep an eye on your spam folder just in case the emails have gone there.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Ahhhh, right OK here is your issue. We just received this "Mail Delivery Failed" error email after sending the reset instructions to that email address.

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

wasp@xxxxxxxxxx
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<wasp@xxxxxxxx>:
host rradd.com [5.77.54.115]: 554 This server requires PTR for unauthenticated connections."

Please drop us an email at Contact Internet Radio so that we can set a new email address / password for you. Cheers.

danny_wasp

Ah haaa I know what that is, my mail server is set up to reject emails from servers that don't have a PTR record set up, disabled that security feature now so the emails should come through.

Will try again with the reset option and see what happens.