Underground Exhilaration internet radio

Minkee DJ

Hi! I'm Jan aka Minkee DJ and I am co-admin of the above radio.

Our DJ's spin a whole spectrum of genres playing the likes of Happy Hardcore, Upfront Hardcore, Hard House, Hard Trance, Classic Trance, Hardstyle, Gabber, Hardcore Breaks, Techno, Oldskool, DnB and Jungle....you name it our DJ's rinse it!!

We are always looking for DJ's to join our croo, whether its for a permanent slot, a guestie or simply a b2b with a one of our residents, so if you are that DJ or know a DJ you think would be a valuable addition to UE's crew then why not contact Maz aka Ravinrahrah or Jan aka Minkee DJ on the email addresses above. We respect that not every DJ can afford to, or wishes to pay to, play so we offer all our radio slots FREE, yes FREE! Now ain't THAT an offer ya cant refuse lol. Check out our schedule on UE's site for our weekly line-up, and available slots.

UE is determined to bring back peace, love, unity and respect (PLUR) that has sadly seemed to have lost its way in recent years, so if you are looking to discover or rediscover the oldskool rave vibe lock in, lock on and join our chat! Be part of our wicked crew here at UE. Sign up for the forum, chat and let us know a little bit about yourselves. Go on ya know ya wanna ;)

REGULAR AND JUMP ON/GUESTIE DJ'S ON OUR LINEUP ARE:

RAVINRAHRAH
MINKEE
PSR
MOONEY
RENEGADE
TONY RECKLESS
JOE-E
PEZ
LDM
NOBBY STYLZ
KANDIE RUSH